Driftwood Laminate Flooring | Select Surfaces
The rustic, reclaimed look of the Driftwood laminate flooring will instantly make any room more appealing. The planks feature realistic saw marks and natural looking shade variation, creating a truly authentic appearance. A best-seller, Driftwood would be a great choice for anybody.
This laminate is extremely quick and easy to install thanks to the advanced Speedloc™ installation system and pre-attached foam backer.
"We knew that the durability would be able to withstand the wear and tear of what we knew our family would need! So, what did I do? I looked to Select Surfaces again for our flooring needs. It was my first choice, seeing as I knew how wonderful their product was already!"
|Finish:||Authentic woodgrain texture|
|Water Protection:||Moisture Resistant|
|AC Traffic Rating:||AC4|
|Edges:||4-sided beveled edges|
|Thickness:||12 mm + 2 mm|
|Plank Size:||47.64 in x 6.30 in|
|Box Coverage:||12.5 sq. ft.|
|Planks Per Box:||6 planks|
|Weight Per Box:||27.45 lbs|
|Installation Method:||Speedloc™ Click Installation|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Residential and Limited 10-year Light Commercial|
|Certifications:||CARB Phase 2, TSCA Title VI, GREENGUARD Gold, Responsibly Sourced from Certified Forests|
|Sam's Club Item #:||860252|
- Dust mop and vacuum your floor regularly. Be sure to use a vacuum with a soft bristle brush or a hard floor vacuum attachment.
- Clean your floor regularly.
- Elite Collection: The laminates in this collection should be cleaned with a damp mop (do not wet mop).
- Spill Defense Collection: The laminates in this collection can be wet mopped.
- Place rugs or mats at entryways to collect any sand, gravel or dirt.
- Place felt pads under furniture legs to avoid any scratches.
- Place a chair mat below any office chairs to avoid any wear damage.
- Keep your radiant heat temperature below 27°C (80°F) at all times.
- Use soap or detergent based cleaners, waxed-based products or any type of polish.
- Drag heavy or sharp objects over the floor.
- Flood the floor with water.