This laminate embodies the look and color of a classic maple floor that will match almost any décor. The natural appearance of Honey Maple will create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your home.
This laminate is extremely quick and easy to install thanks to the advanced Speedloc™ installation system and pre-attached foam backer.
“We are loving these new floors so much that we're actually thinking about carrying them throughout the entire house! Another thing I really love about this laminate is that it comes with the foam backer already attached! This is a huge time and money saver!”
|Water Protection:||Moisture Resistant|
|AC Traffic Rating:||AC4|
|Edges:||4-sided beveled edges|
|Thickness:||12 mm + 2 mm|
|Plank Size:||47.64 in x 6.30 in|
|Box Coverage:||12.5 sq. ft.|
|Planks Per Box:||6 planks|
|Weight Per Box:||27.45 lbs|
|Installation Method:||Speedloc™ Click Installation|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Residential and Limited 10-year Light Commercial|
|Certifications:||CARB Phase 2, TSCA Title VI, GREENGUARD Gold, Responsibly Sourced from Certified Forests|
|Sam's Club Item #:||860259|
- Dust mop and vacuum your floor regularly. Be sure to use a vacuum with a soft bristle brush or a hard floor vacuum attachment.
- Clean your floor regularly.
- Elite Collection: The laminates in this collection should be cleaned with a damp mop (do not wet mop).
- Spill Defense Collection: The laminates in this collection can be wet mopped.
- Place rugs or mats at entryways to collect any sand, gravel or dirt.
- Place felt pads under furniture legs to avoid any scratches.
- Place a chair mat below any office chairs to avoid any wear damage.
- Keep your radiant heat temperature below 27°C (80°F) at all times.
- Use soap or detergent based cleaners, waxed-based products or any type of polish.
- Drag heavy or sharp objects over the floor.
- Flood the floor with water.