Anchor Gray Vinyl Flooring | Select Surfaces
Having trouble deciding between a laminate or vinyl floor? You can now get the best of both worlds. Anchor Gray combines the look of real wood with the durability of vinyl flooring. Thanks to the stain resistance and 100% waterproof core, this item will have no problem putting up with everyday life.
The simple click installation system allows the planks to easily click together, requiring little to no effort and making this product extremely DIY-friendly. Anchor Gray is a great option for anyone looking for an authentic, traditional oak pattern combined trendy shades of gray.
|Type:||Rigid Core Vinyl|
|Water Protection:||100% Waterproof|
|Wear Layer:||0.3 mm (12 mil)|
|Thickness:||4 mm + 1 mm|
|Plank Size:||48.03 in x 7.17 in|
|Box Coverage:||16.73 sq. ft.|
|Planks Per Box:||7 planks per box|
|Weight Per Box:||29.83 lbs|
|Installation Method:||Click installation|
|Warranty:||30-year Residential and 10-year Light Commercial|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Sam's Club Item #:||980235270|
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove loose dirt.
- Use a damp mop as needed using clean water and a diluted floor cleaner.
- Place felt pads under furniture legs to avoid any scratches.
- Place rugs or mats at entryways to collect any sand, gravel or dirt.
- Maintain room temperature between 18° - 29°C (65° - 85°F) year-round.
- Use a vacuum with a beater bar, use a soft bristle brush or hard floor attachment.
- Use electric brooms with hard plastic bottoms with no padding
- Use harsh cleaners or chemicals.
- Use paste wax or solvent-based polishes.