Barnwood Waterproof Laminate Flooring | Select Surfaces
The rustic, reclaimed look of the Barnwood laminate flooring will instantly make any room more appealing. The planks feature realistic saw marks and natural looking shade variation, creating a truly authentic appearance.
Thanks to the advanced SpillDefense technology, this laminate is water resistant for 24 hours and can withstand plenty of household accidents. This laminate is extremely quick and easy to install thanks to the advanced Speedloc™ installation system and pre-attached foam backer.
Waterproof Laminate Barnwood Flooring Reveal
But wait...it gets even better...they matched many of the previous shades from the older collection!! We picked Barnwood from the Spill Defense Collection, which is an exact match to Driftwood (that we have in other areas of our home).
New Color Options + Features for Our Favorite Flooring!
"The Select Surfaces Spill Defense line is designed to have a tighter seal than regular laminates. It is waterproof for 24 hours so you can install it in any room, even kitchens, without having to worry about normal spills/accidents."
|Finish:||Authentic woodgrain texture|
|Water Protection:||Waterproof for 24 hours|
|AC Traffic Rating:||AC4|
|Edges:||4-sided beveled edges|
|Thickness:||12 mm + 2 mm|
|Plank Size:||47.60 in x 6.22 in|
|Box Coverage:||12.34 sq. ft.|
|Planks Per Box:||6 planks|
|Weight Per Box:||28.36 lbs|
|Installation Method:||Speedloc™ Click Installation|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Residential and Limited 10-year Light Commercial|
|Certifications:||CARB Phase 2, TSCA Title VI, GREENGUARD Gold, Responsibly Sourced from Certified Forests|
|Sam's Club Item #:||980254043|
Select Surfaces flooring provides easy click or fold-down installation with no glue required. In addition, the attached foam backer eliminates the need for underlayment and makes for easier installation.
- Dust mop and vacuum your floor regularly. Be sure to use a vacuum with a soft bristle brush or a hard floor vacuum attachment.
- Clean your floor regularly.
- Elite Collection: The laminates in this collection should be cleaned with a damp mop (do not wet mop).
- Spill Defense Collection: The laminates in this collection can be wet mopped.
- Place rugs or mats at entryways to collect any sand, gravel or dirt.
- Place felt pads under furniture legs to avoid any scratches.
- Place a chair mat below any office chairs to avoid any wear damage.
- Keep your radiant heat temperature below 27°C (80°F) at all times.
- Use soap or detergent based cleaners, waxed-based products or any type of polish.
- Drag heavy or sharp objects over the floor.
- Flood the floor with water.