Mocha Walnut Laminate Flooring | Select Surfaces
This mocha colored laminate with soft grain patterns creates a subtle look that will complement both light and dark décor styles. A timeless floor, you can be certain that Mocha Walnut will never go out of style.
This laminate is extremely quick and easy to install thanks to the advanced Speedloc™ installation system and pre-attached foam backer.
“The floors turned out beautifully and, just as I imagined, they completely transformed the space. I may or may not have laid down and rolled around on them a few times in my excitement, I'll leave that to your imagination.”
“The beautiful walnut tone is dark enough to ground everything, without sucking light out of the rooms. In fact, it bounces so much more light around than the carpet – every room just feels so much brighter and more open! ”
“Ladies and gentlemen – we have floors in the master bedroom! (And they are looking pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.) Just like I did in the main living areas of our home, I used Select Surfaces laminate flooring in “Mocha Walnut” (available at Sam’s Club!) and did the installation all by myself from start to finish! ”
|Water Protection:||Moisture Resistant|
|AC Traffic Rating:||AC4|
|Edges:||4-sided beveled edges|
|Thickness:||12 mm + 2 mm|
|Plank Size:||47.64 in x 6.30 in|
|Box Coverage:||12.5 sq. ft.|
|Planks Per Box:||6 planks|
|Weight Per Box:||27.45 lbs|
|Installation Method:||Speedloc™ Click Installation|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Residential and Limited 10-year Light Commercial|
|Certifications:||CARB Phase 2, TSCA Title VI, GREENGUARD Gold, Responsibly Sourced from Certified Forests|
|Sam's Club Item #:||860329|
- Dust mop and vacuum your floor regularly. Be sure to use a vacuum with a soft bristle brush or a hard floor vacuum attachment.
- Clean your floor regularly.
- Elite Collection: The laminates in this collection should be cleaned with a damp mop (do not wet mop).
- Spill Defense Collection: The laminates in this collection can be wet mopped.
- Place rugs or mats at entryways to collect any sand, gravel or dirt.
- Place felt pads under furniture legs to avoid any scratches.
- Place a chair mat below any office chairs to avoid any wear damage.
- Keep your radiant heat temperature below 27°C (80°F) at all times.
- Use soap or detergent based cleaners, waxed-based products or any type of polish.
- Drag heavy or sharp objects over the floor.
- Flood the floor with water.