Boardwalk Waterproof Laminate| Select Surfaces
Boardwalk is a uniquely designed, rustic-looking laminate floor with beautiful gray and beige color variation. The subtle, yet realistic embossed texture provides the look of natural hardwood. This item is perfect if you want to add some character to your home.
Thanks to the advanced SpillDefense technology, this laminate is water resistant for 24 hours and can withstand plenty of household accidents. This laminate is extremely quick and easy to install thanks to the advanced Speedloc™ installation system and pre-attached foam backer.
|Water Protection:||Waterproof for 24 hours|
|AC Traffic Rating:||AC4|
|Edges:||4-sided beveled edges|
|Thickness:||12 mm + 2 mm|
|Plank Size:||47.60 in x 7.56 in|
|Box Coverage:||14.99 sq. ft.|
|Planks Per Box:||6 planks|
|Weight Per Box:||32.94 lbs|
|Installation Method:||Speedloc™ Click Installation|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Residential and Limited 10-year Light Commercial|
|Certifications:||CARB Phase 2, TSCA Title VI, GREENGUARD Gold, Responsibly Sourced from Certified Forests|
|Sam's Club Item #:||980186754|
Write Your Own Review
Select Surfaces flooring provides easy click or fold-down installation with no glue required. In addition, the attached foam backer eliminates the need for underlayment and makes for easier installation.
- Dust mop and vacuum your floor regularly. Be sure to use a vacuum with a soft bristle brush or a hard floor vacuum attachment.
- Clean your floor regularly.
- Elite Collection: The laminates in this collection should be cleaned with a damp mop (do not wet mop).
- Spill Defense Collection: The laminates in this collection can be wet mopped.
- Place rugs or mats at entryways to collect any sand, gravel or dirt.
- Place felt pads under furniture legs to avoid any scratches.
- Place a chair mat below any office chairs to avoid any wear damage.
- Keep your radiant heat temperature below 27°C (80°F) at all times.
- Use soap or detergent based cleaners, waxed-based products or any type of polish.
- Drag heavy or sharp objects over the floor.
- Flood the floor with water.