Urbanwood Laminate Flooring | Select Surfaces
The Urbanwood planks are wider than most laminates and create a more contemporary, spacious look. A cool brown, Urbanwood is the perfect floor for anyone who is looking for a dark brown yet modern laminate.
This laminate is extremely quick and easy to install thanks to the advanced Speedloc™ installation system and pre-attached foam backer.
|Finish:||Authentic woodgrain texture|
|Water Protection:||Moisture Resistant|
|AC Traffic Rating:||AC4|
|Edges:||4-sided beveled edges|
|Thickness:||12 mm + 2 mm|
|Plank Size:||47.64 in x 7.64 in|
|Box Coverage:||15.16 sq. ft.|
|Planks Per Box:||6 planks|
|Weight Per Box:||31.74 lbs|
|Installation Method:||Speedloc™ Click Installation|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Residential and Limited 10-year Light Commercial|
|Certifications:||CARB Phase 2, TSCA Title VI, GREENGUARD Gold, Responsibly Sourced from Certified Forests|
|Sam's Club Item #:||980014791|
- Dust mop and vacuum your floor regularly. Be sure to use a vacuum with a soft bristle brush or a hard floor vacuum attachment.
- Clean your floor regularly.
- Elite Collection: The laminates in this collection should be cleaned with a damp mop (do not wet mop).
- Spill Defense Collection: The laminates in this collection can be wet mopped.
- Place rugs or mats at entryways to collect any sand, gravel or dirt.
- Place felt pads under furniture legs to avoid any scratches.
- Place a chair mat below any office chairs to avoid any wear damage.
- Keep your radiant heat temperature below 27°C (80°F) at all times.
- Use soap or detergent based cleaners, waxed-based products or any type of polish.
- Drag heavy or sharp objects over the floor.
- Flood the floor with water.